K2VarCat: K2 Variable Star Catalogue
This page is no longer updated. For the latest releases and lightcurves, please go to the K2 varcat page at MAST
- EPIC ID
- Epic catalogue identifier. Click on the ID to get to the detail page showing the raw, detrended and phase folded lightcurves, along with a link to download the detrended photometry as a fits file.
- Classification, EB: Eclipsing binary, AP: Aperiodic (or period to long to be identified), QP: Quasiperiodic (period and/or amplitude changes), P: Strictly sinusoidal periodic.
- Range (%)
- Maximum to Minimum range of binned lightcurve. Percentage is relative to the median flux level.
- Period (d)
- Periodogram peak. Zero for Aperiodic systems.
- Amplitude (%)
- For EBs, this is the eclipse depth. Otherwise: the semi-amplitude of lightcurve phase folded and binned at stated period. Percentage is relative to the median flux level. Zero for Aperiodic systems.
- Proposal Information
- If object is from a variable star related proposal: Proposal Number, and variable star type in brackets.
- Release of campaign 1 objects, and EBs in both campaign 0 and 1
- Added object detail pages with detrended lightcurve download links
- Initial catalogue release